BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I want, I Want, I WANT!!!

I was feeling quite crappy this morning and called in sick. Around 10:30am, I started feeling better and decided to catch up my blog-surfing (and maybe even writing!)... A blog I follow mentioned this wonderful site: www.perpetualkid.com/

Here are some of the ever so delightful items you can find there...

SNOOPY SNO-CONE MACHINE
My Grandma Bagley had one of these at her house when we lived with her (so 1987/1988?). I LOVED this thing. And I want one ($16.99 ). My birthday IS coming up... Just sayin...

MONSTER HAND TATTOOS
How cool are these tattoos?!
Can't you just see my boys running around "eating" each other with their hand monsters? Awesome. :)

NinjaBread Men
Yes, please!
How cool are these cookie cutters?
My boys would LOVE it!

Smiley face ice cube tray
YAY! :) I'm all about smiley faces!!


And last, but absolutely in NO WAY least....

Mario Room Decals
Basically a giant sticker that you can put on your walls to make it look like the Super Mario video game. Someday, I will have these. You mark my words! Too spendy for me now ($70.00 for three 26"*40" sheets) but I will. When I can live in my whole house, there's gonna be a game room. And this will be my decor.

SO, have you checked out their site yet?
It's addicting!
Don't forget to click the link!!!
http://www.perpetualkid.com/

0 comments: