BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If you really knew me...

My friend Michelle did an "If you really knew me" post where she listed things that people might only know if they really know her. I tend to like those type of posts where you can find out more about the person, so I thought I would give it a try as well...

IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME,
YOU WOULD KNOW THAT....


*Shel Silverstein is my favorite author.
*I have wore glasses since I was 8 years old.
*I am a very "obsessive" person.
*I am allergic to shellfish, but I avoid all seafood - just in case.
*I can make myself physically sick from worry / paranoia.
*I like to plan events, but don't actually like to attend them.
*I am a home-body.
*I love my job but hate that I have to work.
*I miss staying at home with my kids almost every single day.
*I wanted to be Belle at Disneyland when I graduated High School (heck, I still do!)
*I hate folding laundry and doing dishes by hand.
*I love to mow the lawn.
*I have a panic attack every time I have to drive in the snow.
*I am scared of really tall people.
*I think professional basketball players should never miss a free-throw (and I get really angry when they do).
*I enjoy watching football, but can't stand basketball.
*Dr. Mario on the original Nintendo is my favorite video game.
*I swear, but try to hold back because other people might get offended.

*I dye my hair every few months because I'm already going grey.
*I like to create spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
*I like boys (and being in the company of boys) more than girls.
*My favorite ice creams are all coffee-based.
*I love working with the kids in my church and would probably be inactive without them. I am there for them.
*I like to read unrealistic books (things that couldn't really happen).
*I like to listen to a lot of different types of music.
*I adopt people (and entire families) and claim them as my own.


OK - that's all for tonight. It's past my bedtime and I think my kids are all asleep now. If you do one of these lists, I would love to read it, so please let me know. :)

3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Squee! Thanks for putting this up! There were things I totally did not know about you - like the shellfish thing. How did I not know that? And I adore coffee-based ice cream (gotta get that flavor into my life SOMEHOW), and I also have major panic attacks when I have to drive in the snow. I will pretty much cancel ANYTHING not to have to drive in it, but sometimes there's no getting out of something and I'm doomed.

Anyway, this was fun!

Heather said...

I loved reading this! I loved seeing the few things I didn't know and loved that I knew so many of them, it gave me warm fuzzies :D Hope your day is fabulous!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Thanks for sharing--so cool to learn more about you. Miss those days of being eight and playing in the trailer court. You are so awesome!