BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friends :)

I love my friends. They are all SO wonderful! :) They all have their qualities that I adore and want to be just like in some way or another. I feel the need to express some love to a few of these ladies. Don't be offended if you aren't on here - I have only chosen a few...


Jenn after the NKOTB concert!! :)
**JENN SWEAT**
I love Jenn. :) She has some of the same obsessions that I do - like Lucky (don't get us started) and Grey's Anatomy. We are sort of obsessed. And it is probably not the most healthy of obsessions, but we understand it about each other and we love each other for it! :) During Grey's, Jenn and I will text each other back and forth about how we love this or hate that. A few weeks ago I watched Grey's and couldn't text Jenn about it because she was watching Bones with her mom (so nice to do that!). I missed her SO much! I was going to do this text then, but didn't for different reasons. But today, the urge was strong again and I just wanted to say to all of you that I totally love her. :)


Angie reading Breaking Dawn at our "Twilight Girls Night"
**ANGIE HARTLEY**
This girl can crack me up. She is a fantasticly easygoing mom of 3 boys and soon to be 1 girl. She lives close by so we trade babysitting, we go to McDonalds together, take the kids to parks or whatever. And we visit. We compare the kids at where they are with behavior or stages or whatever and assure each other that we are normal. :) Any conversation can turn perverted and we giggle like little kids with each other. We also understand that our husbands have made us better. If I need someone to vent to or to just have an adult conversation with, I call Angie and we meet up for ice cream. For someone who is so normal, she sure is different! :)


The Smith Kids - Gotta love these guys! :)
**MANDY SMITH BOLINDER**
I have adopted her families as mine. Her dad's family (I love you, Smith Family!) and her husband's family (love you too, Bolinder's) are amazing families that I wish I was REALLY a part of. But they both let me claim them and show up to their houses to play, so I appreciate that. :) Mandy is my person. (Do you have a person? Do you know what I am talking about?) We lost each other for a few years, but I can't say enough how grateful I am that we are "back together" again. :) I would move to Tooele just to be closer to her. Now that is love.

0 comments: