BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY HATE
PLEASANT GROVE,
LINDON AND
AMERICAN FORK!!!

You may be thinking "Mandy, it's not nice to hate" and to that I say type in this address 644 North 2000 West, LINDON, UT into MapQuest and then try and find it... Yeah. Doesn't exist according to them. But it gives you the exact same address in Pleasant Grove! Pleasant Grove, Lindon and American Fork all run together. So you go to the address that is listed and its a bunch of car repair places. I drive around more. For 2 1/2 hours I am looking for Noah's to take donations for the LOVE SWAP (click on that or this for the link to this awesome event that takes place TOMORROW!) Seriously, I drove 2 1/2 hours. And when I found it (by complete chance), it was SO easy I almost cried (out of frustration!) And because I couldn't find the place in a timely manner, my boys missed out on an awesome birthday party. Now I feel even worse because my kids are suffering....

SO, if you are going to the LOVE SWAP tomorrow (and you should because they have LOTS of stuff and it looks GREAT!), I think this will be the easiest way to go...
(Please note, I am not great with directions, but I think this is correct!)
Take Exit 274
Turn Right at the stop light
There is one building. That's Noah's.

Yeah. That easy. (I think!)




0 comments: