BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Making myself sick...

So, if you know me very well, you probably know I'm a bit PARANOID...

I believe that every time I hear ambulances / fire trucks (and I live around the corner from the fire station) that they are going to someone I know and love.

When I follow big diesels carrying vehicles or large pipes, that something is going to give out and they will come crashing on top of me.

You get the point? That's why I take my generic Zoloft - it helps me to calm down. Not be so panic-y all the time.

Well, I had a cough that I thought was nothing. A cough. Maybe Strep Throat because that's what DarTanion had. Nope. Pneumonia. I guess I should have been more paranoid. :)

But now that I have been diagnosed and am taking meds to 'get over' pneumonia, I have been getting severely nauseous. Like I feel like I'm gonna puke pretty much all day. Yeah. I feel pregnant. But I promise, I'm NOT! I think it's the meds... But since I feel nauseous, I can worry about it enough to make myself throw up. A talent? Probably not a good one! :)

So now, I have convinced myself that I am diabetic. Yeah. Me. The girl who would drink 44 oz of Coke daily. The girl who prefers to have a chocolately snack before bedtime... I checked the symptoms on WEBMD, but really, they are similar to pneumonia... Jeremiah (who is getting the family cold that we've all been passing around) assures me that it's just my normal paranoia and that once I'm better from pneumonia and done taking me medicine, I will be fine.

Aren't you glad
you're not paranoid?

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

The only true way to tell on these things is to wait it out. If this happens for six months, then I think you can worry. Most of the time it's a fluke. But I'm paranoid, too, especially with Darcy. :D