BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 11, 2012

Getting to know me - 50 questions

I received an email from a girlfriend of mine and thought instead of answering it just for her, I would post my answers here (while I wait for my monkeys to go to sleep!)...


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
April or Amanda came from a character on one of my mom's soap operas. :) Mandy was the only name sent back from my parents' friend who was on a mission. So he named me. :)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably last month-ish... I was having a hard time making a pretty big choice regarding my job...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Meh... Sometimes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef :)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, Robyn age 4, Archer age 7 and Tanion age 8.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely! :) I am an amazing friend and fun to be around.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I think I use it about as much as everyone else...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Tonight? No. Sometime soon? I'm working up to it. Challenging myself with stuff that scares me is sort of my goal at the moment.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It really depends on my mood - and what's in my cupboard!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not usually.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, not so much.  Emotionally, generally. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Various coffee flavored ones...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile

15. RED OR PINK?
Probably Pink... depends on the mood!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Physically? depends on the day! 

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Right now, my Angie. She needs me and Florida is way to far away.

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Losing MY people (people I claim as my own). Family, friends, loved ones. I don't like thinking about what I would do without them.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I don't like wearing shoes - so none... But generally black and white.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
2 fun sized butterfingers... Angie was stressing - I was eating chocolate with her!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Neon Trees... They are my current musical obsession...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Not sure - that would be a changing answer all the time for different reasons.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
fresh cut grass and fresh watermelon

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Angie

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Either. Can we leave right now?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Dancing. I love talented dancers... Or if we're talking like "guy sports", pro football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Reddish. Any shade. I like to switch it up but I love the look of red hair.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue-green. They like to change, depending on what I'm wearing.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep. Blind without them or glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican or Italian - oh and soup. I love soup.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I used to love the scary movies, now I'm a happy ending kind of gal.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Muppets

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black tank top

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer all the way.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both! :)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Depends on the reason... For any old day - Mocha Brownies :)

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Depends on what I need to do... I've not been watching as much TV lately. I've been reading more (one of my goals for the year...)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle (holla!)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad... It's sad, really...


41. WHAT IS YOUR BEST QUALITY?
I like to think it's that I'm a forgiving and / or understanding person. I can relate to / get along with pretty much everyone.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Florida

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
hehehe.... Um... I can speak jibberish! :)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Richfield, Utah


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Provo, Utah

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Red brick

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black

50. WHAT IS THE COOLEST THING YOU HAVE DONE?
Probably walking on fire.

0 comments: