BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Awesome Moment...

I've mentioned that I climbed the "Pucker Pole". Remember my last post (back in June 2012)? Well, I finally got the videos of that moment.  I'd given up on getting the video(s), but last night they were there in my Inbox... (YAY! Thanks, Matt Casper!)

Just watching that moment made me smile, feel the rush and get all sorts of giddy.  I wanted to share a few videos because it was a life changing moment for me. 

(If you are getting this via email, you'll probably have to go my blog site to see it...)

Made it to the top, trying to stand up


Finally standing, jumping and flying... :)

Honestly, this was such a neat experience for me. The fear and excitement and energy I felt... I need to find a way to do this again. I think it's time for me to start facing fears again. To start pushing my limits again. Because it can change me. And I like it.

0 comments: