BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

FINALLY!!!

My Heritage Makers Book Party is over and even though it was fun, I'm glad it's over because now I can blog on this blog again! :) It's my madness blog. :) And I have missed it.

SO, today, I feel like blogging about music and I created a music blog this week to feel that need... There's only one post so far... Oh, you want to know the address? :) It's:



And I want to do a blog there. I have it all planned. I just can't find the videos that I want to post. Well, I can find them, but they all have the embedding disabled by request. And that annoys me. Because I want to post them to my blog to further my story or make you a fan as well, but the people who "own" them don't want me to. Rude. Anyway, so I hope to post there later today... We shall see.

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Awesome about your party! I have no time these days, so I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I don't even go visit Calista anymore. How sad is that? I had a Primary Presidency meeting last night. I hope all went well.

Cool new blog!