BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sick...

THIS IS HOW I FEEL...


THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING...

I have been getting a cold for the last week now. I have felt it coming on. I have tried to ignore it. I've tried "getting it" with cold medicine. But it has won. I'm down for the count. I think its a cold and allergies. 'Hooray' to be me.

So I went to church today. I conducted. Gave a little speech about my baptism. I smiled. I was nice. I felt okay other than I kept coughing and having to blow my nose. I probably went to the bathroom to wash my hands 20 times while I was a church. When I came home, I ate some dinner and went promptly to bed for 2+ hours. This cold is winning.

SO, I just wanted to send this lovely update on how I feel so if you talk to me and I sound like a frog or I cough at you for the entire time, you know why. :)

Texting might be a better option for talking with me for a few days and since Jeremiah called T-Mobile and fixed my texting. Thanks Miah. :)

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

You poor thing. Yep, go to bed. Only problem is you have kids to take care of. :(

The thing that sucks is that I think I'm coming down with the same cold. Whaaa!

Mandy said...

I'm sorry! It's nasty. I feel all discombobulated. That's a word, right? :) I'm really starting to think I have allergies. Hopefully I will be able to find out at the doctor tomorrow!