BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm having a PARTY and YOU are invited!

Hi, My Blog Readers! I wanted to let you know that I am not going to post for a few weeks on this site because I am showcasing my beautiful Heritage Makers Books here... SO, here's the invite! If you would like to come (you know I want you there), comment me with your email and I'll send you my address! LOVES!

I'm having a
Heritage Makers Party
and I would love it
if you could come.
It's at my house on
Wednesday, May 20th at 7pm.


I've made a few Heritage Makers books for my family before and loved it. You may have even seen one of my books at my house or at church. If not, check them out! The links are at the end of this blog if you want to... Anyway, I would LOVE it if you could come. Bring a friend. Bring some family. Come and enjoy some snacks (who am I kidding, junk food would be a better term!) and some time with friends.

I did books for my family for Christmas time last year and they were the HIT of the party!!! And who doesn't want to be the HIT of the party? :)

Hope to see you there!

Here are the links or you can just look below... They SHOULD BE on my blog... :)

LINK TO MY FIRST BOOK:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=f6ab4a2b-3048-6168-a893-b0c501680e8a&productId=5&projectSponsor=167665

LINK TO MY NIECE'S BOOK:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=64fb7a35-3048-6168-a842-ea2ee151fafc&productId=3&projectSponsor=167665

LINK TO THE BARLOW FAMILY BOOK:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=ca81361d-d214-4e13-ae63-2452fc2a1b45&productId=5&pro

1 comments:

the Lola Letters said...

Hey! I got your donation in the mail! Thank you so much for contributing to the cause. You are such a flipping awesome girl! I wish I could come on the 20th, but alas, I cannot :(

Plus, I was in an infomercial for the "Your Story" book binding machine, and therefore got my own book binding machine for FREE! (woot! woot!)So now I am a book makin fool. :) Making Memories is completely awesome though! I am going to plan an "adventure day" for the kiddos this summer and I want you to come! I will keep you posted as to when it is!