BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Get to know me a little better.

  • Do you like pets? Have you any? Yes, I like pets. Currently I have 1 cat, 1 dog.
  • Which was the last book you read?Currently reading City of Glass and the Book of Mormon
  • Are you fond of cooking? Generally, yes.
  • Have you ever lived in another country? Nope. Not much of a traveler.
  • Have you ever met a famous person? A few, but none that stand out right now.
  • What do you do in your free time? What Free time? I'm a mom! Read, sleep.
  • What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Mexican. Cafe Rio, to be exact.
  • What kind of people do you like?All - but the ones with a past seem to have the best stories and tend to be the most interesting.
  • What kind of people do you not like? Um... Mean ones, I guess?
  • What are the various languages that you know to speak in?English, Heber-ite, Jibberish, Thomas
  • What cartoon character best describes you the best? Marge Simpson
  • If you had an option to choose a place anywhere in the world where you could live for a year, where would it be? Disneyland. :)
  • If you knew, could you try on any kind of work and that you would not fail in it, what would attempt doing? Being a millionaire. :)
  • What super-power would you most like to have, and why? Super Mom powers - be able to keep the house clean, dishes done, meals that everyone will eat on the table, teach my kids everything they need to know before they need to know it...
  • If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Help out my friend (if I can't help out my family) and donate it to Primary Children's Hospital. :)
  • Which sports do you like? Dancing (it's a sport, people!), Football, T-Ball when my kids are playing it :)
  • Who do you respect the most? Those who have overcame a hard situation / past and are 'better' because of it
  • Who plays the most influential role in your life? My hubby and kids
  • Which is your favorite concert you have ever attended so far? Aerosmith concerts. I love those guys. Seeing them with KISS was pretty awesome. :)
  • Would you bungee jump? Doubtful. Too dangerous for this girl!
  • What were you like when you were a kid? (happy, playful…)I'd say a good kid - happy - but kind of a nerd who liked 'scary' things (books / movies / etc)
  • When was the first time that you had alcohol? What happened after that?I was 17 at my Mandy's 17th Bday Party. Good experience, though. Only drank a few times before I was 'legally' of age to do so. Then for about 3-6 months after I was 21, I drank fairly often. Then I stopped, got pregnant and haven't looked back. Don't regret doing it then, or stopping doing it.
  • If you were the richest person on earth, what would you do with the money you had? I'd like to think I would help others out... Going thru the experiences I've gone thru in my life, I would donate lots to hospitals, places to find cures for diseases, schools, parks, etc. I'd like to think I would be generous if I were able to be.
  • What would your dream house be like? Big. With a maid and a cook. And a big library and theater room. Oh, and a game room... And a big back yard with a fabulous play area. And a pool. And lots of other wonderful things. :)
  • If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd like to be skinny, but I think that comes with being a girl! :)
  • When did you last have the heartiest laugh? Probably over something that Archer or Jeremiah did. They crack me up. :)
  • What do you prefer - spontaneity or stability? I think I'd like to say spontaneity, but if I was really honest, it'd probably be stability.
  • Do you love kids? I really do. I like being a mom, but I also like other people's kids. I like to volunteer at my kids schools. I like being in Primary on Sundays. I love watching their little minds GROW! Kids are pretty much amazing. :)
  • Tell me about a scary time in your life. Robyn getting sick. That was pretty much the scariest thing I've gone thru. (www.robynhardman.blogspot.com) Archer's pregnancy was kind of scary for me. I was hospitalized as a kid for about a week, I think. And my blood disorder as a child. Yep. Those are my scary times. :)
  • What are your hobbies? I like to read. I don't do it as much as I would like to. I like to swim. I like to make crafty little notebooks. I like to make new friends. See movies.

Okay, so do you know me better? Do you have any questions? I'm an open book, people. Ask me anything. :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

I like reading about you and talking to you about you. Its great to learn more about you and what you like.