BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Michelle and Cinders

The lovely and talented, Michelle Davidson Argyle

Back in Middle and High School, I had a bestest friend named Michelle Davidson (who is now Michelle Argyle!). She was always writing / drawing something. And she has always had amazing talent. :) I was privileged to read stories that she wrote back in the day (and even one a few years ago called 'The Breakaway' that was even MORE amazing!)

And now?

She has published a novella (shorter book) called 'Cinders'. I personally can't wait for it to come out this August. I've already ordered my copy - which she has promised that she will sign - and am waiting to read it... :) I want to give her some props and showcase her beautiful cover and the book trailer for this book so that you can check it out, too.

First, Check out her website:
http://michelledavidsonargyle.blogspot.com/

And now,
I present to you
the art that is
CINDERS...

BEAUTIFUL COVER

0 comments: