BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

50 Things I'm Thankful For...

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow,
I thought I would post 50 things
I'm thankful for (in NO particular order)...
This is gonna be LONG!!!
Ready???


1 - This weird guy who loves me

2 - This awesome little guy

3 - This goofy little guy

4 - This pretty little girl

5 - These super great parents

6 - These great parents - in - law

7 - These wonderful friends (Angie, Mandy, Heather)

8 - Great Family Pictures

9 - Healthier, Happier Times

10 - Modern Medicine

11 - That I got this picture of Tanion & Grandpa Nile

12 - This handsome little nephew

13 - This beautiful little niece

15 - The art of James Christensen

16 - My Jedd

17 - Jessie, the girl who married my Jedd

18 - That I married this guy :) 09/11/09
19 - ...twice! 04/19/07

20 - First Day of school

21 - The Smith Family :)

22 - Grandma Yvonne and Grandpa Maven

23 - Wild little boys

24 - Barlow Kids & Family Reunions

25 - That Shandy tells people that Tanion's her boyfriend

26 - Mohawks

27 - A room to store markers in

28 - Chicken Halloween Costume

29 - Random Picture that always makes me laugh

30 - Florida in January

31 - My beautiful future daughter in law

32 - This picture of Christ with Children

33 - Pumpkins

34 - Kids who sleep on long car rides

35 - That the kids got to ride Thomas this year

36 - Neighbors who are our friends

37 - My husband's patience when teaching

38 - Days out with the girls...

39 - The fact that he's cute,
even when he shaves spots in his hair!

40 - Killer Birthday Parties!

41 - Hairbows and dresses

42 - Shoulder rides

43 - That my basement no longer looks like this

44 - My Primary kids

45 - Sparklers and Freedom
46 - That we can be silly together

47 - Grandpa Twitch's hat

48 - Rat Dog

49 - Little Girls who love me!

50 - That she's home and seems healthy...


That's not all I'm thankful for, but it'll have to do for now because I need to go play with my boys. :)

0 comments: