BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

I really liked the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I read the books pretty quickly once I got them in my hands. I even went on a girls weekend when the last book (Breaking Dawn) came out. We basically sat around and read the whole time. It was awesome.

Angie introduced me to the Twilight books. She bought me the first one (TWILIGHT) for my birthday. I read it in a couple of days. Then I borrowed the second book (NEW MOON) and finished it in a couple of days. The third book (Eclipse) I bought for myself and read it in a few days... Breaking Dawn, well, I already wrote about that... :)

Since it was my lovely Angie who introduced me to the books, it only makes sense that I saw Twilight with her. We saw it twice. On opening day... One year ago today, actually. :) It was a great day. Wedding, Movie, Reception, Movie... :) My Jedd and his Jessie got married and I watched Vampires. Awesome. :) Anyway....

my date :)

And of course, since my Angie is a little obsessive when it comes to the Twilight series and beautiful men, we HAD to see this one together! :) So, 3 months ago when a friend of Angie's sister-in-law rented an entire theater for the New Moon premiere, Angie bought me a ticket. :) (What? You act like it's weird to have a movie ticket 3 months in advance?) :)

New Moon poster

So we have been patiently waiting for 3 months to see 'our' movie. FINALLY, it was time. Two nights ago, the Smith girls came up and we ate pizza and watched Twilight. Angie and her sister-in-laws went to a more expensive place. Then Angie came over and we visited for a little. Finally, it was time to go!!! We went to our theaters (Smith's went to one, Angie and I went to another) and got to see our show. There were a few people there....

PART of the crowd (after they started letting people in...)

Angie's family and friends were awesome. We got our pictures taken with the cardboard cutouts of Jacob and Edward. (What? It's fine! So what that we are all too old for these boys and that they are cardboard cutouts! We don't care!!! It was fun!) Wanna see?

So how was the movie?
It was AMAZING!!!

Loved it, loved it, loved it. I won't talk about it in case you haven't seen it or read the books, but know that it was freaking awesome. And you should see it. And invite me to see it with you. And buy my ticket. Because it's awesome. And I want to see it again. But I'm broke.

isn't this enough reason to see a movie??? :)

So when are we going to see it? :)

0 comments: