BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Randominity....

If you know me, you know that I follow (stalk) a lot of blogs. We're talking in the 200's... Yeah.. Kind of a lot. The amazing thing about that is that I actually read most of those. Yep. Sad, I know. But there is one that does "randominity" posts. She just posts whatever pops in her head or what has been going on - even if it has no link to anything else. I'm taking a que from her. Here is my Randominity Post... Enjoy.

1 - I love this picture of Archer. It's his 'Two Face' (from Batman) Picture. He comes up to me and says - 'Hey mom, wanna see my 'Two-Face' face? So awesome. :)

2 - My boys (including the hubby) are all upstairs playing the WII with Uncle Jed. He's got the new Mario Brothers game and I'm kinda jealous.

3 - I'm afraid that Robyn likes Thomas the Train as much as Archer.

4 - I'm afraid that Robyn is Archer in girl form.

5 - I have an addiction to fountain drinks. I spend too much on them (probably $50 per month). I know I need to stop, but I really don't want too...

6 - I like having ME time. I miss me time...

7 - My friend and her family have been sick with the Swine Flu and I totally miss them.

8 - Glad we got our H1N1 shot a couple of weeks ago.

9 - My baby girl will be 2 in less than 2 weeks and that makes me want to cry.

10 - Writing that made me tear up.

11 - I'm SUPER emotional lately. It's driving me crazy because I don't know WHY I'm being so emotional...

12 - I haven't been doing what I think I should be doing with my church calling lately. I'm trying to do better this last week and it's working.

13 - I have $20 hidden for pictures of my kids that I haven't told my husband about. He doesn't read my blog, so I'm not worried about announcing that.

14 - I wish we had a WII instead of the XBox 360. Oh well... One more addiction I don't need.

15 - I don't like my handwriting.

16 - My grandpa in jail has GREAT handwriting. I wonder if it's because he has so much time to write...

17 - I'm surprised by how much he seems to care about our family.

18 - I miss my friend Mandy. And I might not see her til Christmas. That makes me sad.

19 - I feel bad for not helping others more.

20 - I'm on Food Stamps right now. $241 per month for food for a family of 5. Not quite enough, but I'm still SUPER excited. It's like getting free food.

21 - You can buy Papa Murphy's pizza on Food Stamps. (How awesome is that!?)

22 - I don't have enough money to buy my kids Christmas this year. I'm trying to not care about that, but it really bothers me.

23 - I think I'm living in denial about how far in debt we are. Not to mention all the new doctor bills.

24 - Sometimes I wonder if Robyn was misdiagnosed because she seems so 'normal' but then I see her heart and it makes me panic.

25 - I miss going to the McDonald's Playland.

26 - This is making me depressed.

27 - I'm glad my kids have friends who live close.

28 - My kids are easier for me to handle when they have friends over.

29 - I've never really been there for my sister. Now I regret it and don't know how to help.

30 - I think I'm a good cook.

31 - I sometimes stay awake after my family has gone to bed just so that I can have ME time and watch silly shows or make stupid little craft things.

32 - Family just came downstairs and need to get ready for bed, so I'm going to end.

0 comments: