BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jedd and Jessie are married!

Well, Jedd Shepherd (my childhood sweetheart; good friend; backup plan) is married. He is a husband. He married Jessie Post (whom I love!) on Friday morning. I am SO happy for them. :) They are amazing and I love them both!!! So here are some pictures showing you how beautiful they looked and maybe add a little incite into why I love them. :)

Me and Jedd

She was so happy! :) FINALLY!!! :)
Jedd and his brother Jeff
Jessie looked so LOVELY!
He looks paranoid!
Why be serious?
I don't know what he did, but I love the look on her face!
I think he was looking at the wrong camera...
Trying to lick his face! :)
OF COURSE he would flip off the camera
(in front of the temple)
He looked disgusted that there was cake / icing on his face!
There were nice pictures too!
Jessie and her Brothers
She is the youngest AND only girl!!! :)

I loved this picture!


OK, guys, so if you see this, I LOVE YOU!!! Best of luck, Congratulations, Enjoy each other, Talk about EVERYTHING and I'm here if you need me...

LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

All I can say is that it was a very happy day for me!!! and can I have copies of the pictures, I love the one with my arms out.. what the hell i am doiong is a mystery to me!! but that is me :)