BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TWILIGHT, BABY!!!!

Michelle will probably not read this because of the title, but...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

I know that I am a dork. But I also know that there are many more dorks out there that love this show. 10 more days crazy people!!! :) :) :)

I'm planning on seeing this show a couple of times. Probably like 5. In the theaters. Yeah... So I really hope I like it! :) I have already re-read it so that it will be fresh in my mind. You know, reading 3 fairly long books with the same characters in 6 days, they all somewhat run together. But now, I have just Twilight in my mind. I look forward to it.

Ah, I'm 15 again. How wonderful. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement with you other wonderful "too old for high school romance books" people out there. :)

10 MORE DAYS...

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hey, if High School Romance is your thing, then Twilight fits the right foot!!!! It's your perfect shoe.

I'm weird.

But no weirder than you. *wink*

So if they made a movie of Breakaway, would you be as excited??? Probably not. It's not cheesy high school romance. Darn it.