BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Exciting (SAD) Little World...

The old me (ages Eight through about Twelve Year Old Mandy) is jumping up and down, clapping her hands, doing summer-saults, screaming in an annoying loud voice... Yeah. All of that. WHY????

SHE'S FINALLY GOING TO SEE
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, BABY!!!


That's right! They are touring again. And I was desperately in love with Donnie Wahlberg years ago... Bed sheets, posters upon posters, stickers, lunch box, the movie with the music videos, etc... I LOVED THEM!!! My aunt went to see them and I cried because she didn't let me go with her.

Donnie and (Marky) Mark Wahlberg,
back in the day


But that's all going to change. Tonight I go with my good girlfriend Jenn to see the boys who are all grown up and still sort of sexy to me... Sad... But yeah, I'm still excited. I feel a little dorky because I'll be honest with you, I don't know ANY of their new stuff. But the old stuff, you bet your booty I do! :) I even know the dances. :) Like I said, I was a little obsessed back in the day...

So tomorrow, I hope to post pictures or SOMETHING for all of you other closet back in the day NKOTB fans! :)


Hahaha!!! :) This is going to be awesome...

0 comments: