BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB, BABY!!!

My younger self couldn't have been happier than I was last night.


Yesterday was the New Kids on the Block concert in Salt Lake City. You might think I'm crazy / silly / weird / wonderful - whatever. But I don't care. It was awesome. :) My friend Jenn and I went and worshiped the guys we were in love with back in the day. :) We had floor seats (which I was worried about at first) but the guys performed 4 rows behind us for part of the show. I was shakey and giggley and screaming and excited. Gotta love the high from a concert. :)

So here are some pictures in no particular order. There are probably more of Donnie than any of the others because he was the guy I was in love with back in the day. :)

(BTW: They look totally hot in person - better than in the late 80s early 90s.)






Someone threw this shirt at Donnie -
it says "I Love Mormon Girls"













They had a picture "pose-off" -
They were making fun of how they all look in this picture.


OH - And for all you American Idol Fans, David Archuleta was there. He was about 4 rows behind us. Of course, he did have security and like backstage passes and stuff, but I took a few pictures for you fans. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are SO lucky! Looks like a blast.I love your pics! I wish I could have gone! Donnie is also my FAV! Dez is gonna love your pictures of David Archuleta!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So was it Andy you were sitting next to???? *snickers*