BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Super Quick "WHY"

I have created YET ANOTHER blog. Why?

Because I wanted to. :)

I wanted a place where I could put things that only I care about on there. Things like my ex-boyfriend getting married. And girls trips with Mandy , Jennifer, Angie or whomever. Our original blog will be for Family things. Pictures of the kids and stuff. My other blog is for my ranting about things that drive me crazy. This one - for things only I really probably care about.

That is all. Loves for now.
Mandy

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

If I had a blog for all my weird random things, I think there would be too many to count. So I'll just stick with the crazy one I have....

Too busy checking the 49 blogs I follow, anyway, to create another one for myself!

Yes, the tally is up to 49. I'll do a celebration post when I hit 50.