BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Another YAY moment for me... Today and Tomorrow will be busy days, but I can't wait.

TONIGHT:
I get to watch the Office and Grey's Anatomy and I don't have to scream at my kids the whole time to go back to bed because they are spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa Barlow's house tonight!!!!

TOMORROW:
5:30am - wake up to drive to SLC
7:00am - watch "the boy" (Jedd) marry "the girl" (Jessie) :) HOORAY!
11:00am - TWILIGHT, BABY! :) Poor hubby has to go pick up the kids from Heber.
1:30pm - gush about how much I LOVED Twilight while joining a herd of girls for a late lunch :)
5:30pm - pick up Angie and head on out to Heber City / Midway for the Reception with hubby and kids in tow!

And you know that there is going to be HAPPY tears and good feelings from the wedding and giddy excitement from Twilight and lots and lots of girl talk (sorry, Miah!)

CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hope you have TONS of fun! I'll go see Twilight in the next few weeks. I'll post a lovely review on my bog. *BIG GRINS*